Get Support Now
As an organisation we provide information, support and refuge accommodation to women, children and young people who are experiencing domestic abuse.
You can contact Glasgow Women's Aid for:-
- Support if you want to talk to someone confidentially
- Signposting to other support organisations
- Information about your rights (legal, housing, money etc)
- Provision of interpreting services
- Safe refuge accommodation (Refuge Link)
What will happen once you contact Glasgow Women's Aid?
- We will listen to you and believe you.
- We will give you information that may be helpful to you. If we don't know something we will find out for you.
- If you want us to find safe accommodation for you we will try to do so.
- If you have children we can support them too, if that is what you and your children want.
- We will provide a confidential service. (see our Confidentiality Statement)
- We will not tell you what to do. We will support you to make the decisions that are right for you.